Privacy statement Rangers & Co
This privacy statement applies to the processing of the personal data of TIER Mobility employees. TIER Mobility is responsible for the processing of these personal data and takes your privacy seriously. TIER Mobility therefore adheres to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when processing personal data.
The personal data we process
TIER Mobility processes your personal data because you work at TIER Mobility. We use the following personal data for the following purposes.
1. We process your personal data because you either work at TIER Mobility or provide services to us. We process your personal data when, for example, paying your salary, scheduling your shifts, for our records, tax obligations, career planning and talent development, performance assessments, training, trips, etc. The legal basis for our processing of personal data is that it is needed for the performance of your employment contract or services provided as defined in the GDPR. We process the following personal data:
- Copy of proof of ID (if applicable)
- Identification data
- Address details
- Contact details
- Salary data
- Marital status
- Visa and work permit details (if applicable)
- Employment contract and other internal contracts
- Leave data
- Assessment data
- Car lease data (if applicable)
- Travel data (if applicable)
2. Aside from that, we process personal data through the equipment you use at TIER Mobility. The legal basis for this processing operation is that it is needed in pursuing a legitimate interest of TIER Mobility (IT security) as defined in the GDPR. We process the following personal data:
- Call history (if applicable)
- System logs
3. If you are a Ranger & Co for TIER Mobility, we also process your data for route planning and optimisations. The legal basis for this processing of personal data that it is needed in pursuing a legitimate interest of TIER Mobility (smooth running of the delivery service). We process the following personal data:
- GPS Location
How long we store personal data for
TIER Mobility will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which your personal data were collected. We will only store your personal data for longer if we are required by law to do so. In concrete terms, this means that we will store your salary data and contract details for 10 years on account of tax-related reasons. Other data, such as your leave data, performance assessments, or visa details will be erased within 2 years after you leave the company.
Processing by third parties
TIER Mobility will not sell your personal data to third parties, and we will only disclose them to third parties if necessary, for the performance of our contract with you, for analytical and marketing purposes, operations, or to comply with legal obligations.
Your personal data may be shared with the following parties:
- Software providers
- Implementation partners
- Professional consultants
- Payroll companies
- Pension authorities
- Car leasing firms
- Parties that manage or run share or option schemes for employees
- Transport companies
- Visa and tax authorities
- Insurance companies
- Social security agencies
- In case of drivers, restaurants and customers
Whenever we instruct third-party companies to process your personal data on our behalf, we will enter into a data processing agreement to guarantee the same level of protection and confidentiality of your personal data. TIER Mobility will then continue to have ultimate responsibility for such processing operations.
Personal data access, rectification, and erasure
You have the right to access all personal data we collect about you, as well as to request that we rectify or erase your personal data. If you feel that we are processing your personal data without a valid legal basis or that we are processing personal data that are not relevant for our selection process, please contact us. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org . TIER Mobility will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any case no later than four weeks after receiving your request.
Please note that most personal data cannot just be erased while you continue to work at TIER Mobility.
Tips, questions, and complaints
TIER Mobility takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to combat misuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesired publication and improper modification. If you feel that your data is still not properly protected or that there is evidence of misuse, please contact email@example.com.
Data protection authority
Apart from the possibility to file a complaint with us, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant data protection authority. You can contact this authority for this.
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Puttkamerstr. 16 – 18 (5th floor)
Telefon: 030 13889-0
Telefax: 030 2155050
TIER Mobility DPO